Layer it up, dress it down, this wonderful waterproof jacket's got them covered!
We’ve all greeted that first clap of thunder with: “but they haven’t got their waterproof!” No such worries here, with the versatile Adventure Kids' Waterproof Jacket. The vibrant, wipe clean colours and reflective detail of its 4-way comfort stretch Ottertex® 15000 waterproof fabric will keep everyone toasty dry. Clever details include detachable peaked hood, taped seams and water repellent zips. Smooth Polyamide lining means no bulk, so layer it up over chunky winter knits or base layers, or slip it on to combat summer showers; all year round, it’s got you covered!
- Windproof, breathable and waterproof to >15,000 mm with a DWR finish
- 68% Polyamide, 23% PU, 9% Elastane shell with PU membrane
- Soft-touch Ottertex® 15000 4-way comfort-stretch fabric in choice of 3 vibrant colours
- Water-repellent finish (C6)- water runs off outer fabric, instead of soaking into the weave
- Smooth Polyamide lining: easy to get on and off
- Water repellent zips and taped seams: prevents water leaking through the stitch-lines
- Detachable peaked and elasticated secure-fit hood
- Reflective, adjustable Velcro wrists and secure zipped pockets
- Reflective safety trims for extra visibility and Spotty Otter mascot logo
- Machine washable at 30-40 degrees following care label instructions. Use tech wash + reproofer to maintain extra-water-repellent finish