The wind’s whistling and rain’s falling, which means the playground’s calling. Toasty warm in our insulating, waterproof (8,000mm) and windproof kids' jacket, your cubs will be first out of the door! Snuggled into the fleece lining, wind and raindrops are banished thanks to its detachable peaked hood and adjustable elasticated cuffs. It’s perfect for the colder months (including the Great British Summer!) In bright red, blue or yellow, enhanced with reflective detailing and zipped pockets, this children's waterproof jacket brightens the dullest day: fling it on and lead the way!
- Soft, flexible, and durable 100% PU outer fabric.
- Waterproof (8,000mm) and windproof including welded seams.
- Conforms to OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100, 100% harmless for human health.
- Warm fleece lining in body and hood.
- Smooth polyester quilted lining in sleeves.
- Detachable peaked and elasticated secure-fit hood.
- Water-resistant front zip plus secure zipped pockets.
- Elasticated cuffs with soft-touch Velcro adjustable closure.
- Reflective safety trims for extra visibility and Spotty Otter mascot logo.
- Machine washable following care label instructions (or easy wipe-down)
Further information about our waterproofness and other product ratings, can be found HERE
- 100% PU outer fabric
- Polyester quilted lining.
- Upper Body Fleece Lined.
- 100% harmless for human health
Our sizes are displayed in centimetres and age to ensure the best fit possible. Every child grows at their own pace, so measuring their height is the most accurate way to determine their size.
See our size guide here.
Wash & Care Instructions
- Wipe off the mud.
- Turn inside out. Wash at no more than 40 degrees.
- Handwash using a delicate fabric soap.
- Do not use washing detergents and fabric softeners.
Loved By Parents
Discover authentic reviews from trustworthy parents, whose kids are creating unforgettable memories, while staying protected in our Spotty Otter Forest Leader Waterproof Kids Jacket. Read more.
All Weather Welcome
Each Set is carefully designed to withstand the toughest elements and keep your little one comfy and stylish. Your child can run, jump, and play to their heart's content in clothing you can trust.