Toasty-warm fleece-lined waterproof cover-up, perfect from the playground to the great outdoors!
The wind’s whistling and rain’s falling, which means the playground’s calling. Toasty warm in our insulating, waterproof (8,000mm) and windproof kids' jacket, your cubs will be first out of the door! Snuggled into the fleece lining, wind and raindrops are banished thanks to its detachable peaked hood and adjustable elasticated cuffs. It’s perfect for the colder months (including the Great British Summer!) In bright red, blue or yellow, enhanced with reflective detailing and zipped pockets, this children's waterproof jacket brightens the dullest day: fling it on and lead the way!
We offer discounts starting from 25% for educational bulk orders, to enquire please email firstname.lastname@example.org or see more details here.
- Soft, flexible and durable 100% PU outer fabric in choice of 3 vibrant colours
- Waterproof (8,000mm) and windproof including welded seams
- Conforms to OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100, 100% harmless for human health
- Warm fleece lining in body and hood
- Smooth polyester quilted lining in sleeves
- Detachable peaked and elasticated secure-fit hood
- Water-resistant front zip plus secure zipped pockets
- Elasticated cuffs with soft-touch Velcro adjustable closure
- Reflective safety trims for extra visibility and Spotty Otter mascot logo
- Machine washable following care label instructions (or easy wipe-down)
- Great choice for Forest Schools and all outdoor school activities