Versatile unlined year-round waterproof cover-up, easy for little hands to fasten up and go!
From school playground to the great outdoors, however muddy the puddles, the wipe-clean colours and reflective detail of the versatile unlined Forest Ranger Kid's Waterproof Jacket will keep shining through! Perfect for quickly flinging on over school uniform, fleece layers, or your best party dress, it features a chunky zip and press stud storm flap that little fingers can proudly do up all on their own. With detachable peaked hood and two buttoned patch pockets to keep treasures safe, throw it on and adventure time is covered!
We offer discounts starting from 25% for educational bulk orders, to enquire please email firstname.lastname@example.org or see more details here.
- Soft, flexible and durable 100% PU fabric in choice of 3 vibrant colours
- Waterproof (8,000mm) and windproof including welded seams
- Conforms to OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100, 100% harmless for human health
- Little-hands friendly zip and snap-fasten storm flap
- Detachable peaked and elasticated secure-fit hood
- Patch pockets with secure snap-fasten flaps
- Elasticated cuffs with soft-touch Velcro adjustable closure
- Reflective safety trims for extra visibility and Spotty Otter mascot logo
- Machine washable following care label instructions (or easy wipe-down)
- Great choice for Forest Schools and all outdoor school activities